At-Home Six Pack Abs Workout (No Equipment Needed!)
Having trouble leaving the house to go to the gym? No problem! Here is a workout that you can do from the comfort of your own home! No equipment needed!
Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram and my Facebook page for free recipes, diet tips, workout videos, and motivation.
Standing Cross-over Crunches (3 sets, 12 reps each side)
- Stand up straight with your hands behind your head.
- Begin by touching your right elbow to the opposite knee-the left knee.
- Focus on bringing the shoulder towards the hip, rather than the elbow to the knee.
- Repeat with the left elbow and right knee, alternating as you go.
V-Ups (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Lie face-up on the floor with your legs and arms straight.
- Hold your arms straight above the top of your head.
- In one movement, simultaneously lift your torso and legs as if you’re trying to touch your toes.
- Lower your body back to the starting position. (If this is too difficult, you can bend your knees and pull them toward your chest instead).
Plank With Leg Lifts (3 sets, 10 reps each side)
- Get into plank position on your forearms with your abs in tight.
- Engage your glutes to lift and hold one foot a few inches off the floor, foot flexed.
- Repeat and then switch legs.
Knee to Elbow Planks (3 sets, 15 reps each side)
- Start with a standard plank.
- Slowly bring your right knee toward the outside of your right elbow.
- Hold for 2-3 seconds.
- Repeat on the other side.
Oblique V-Ups (3 sets, 10 reps each side)
- Lie on your left side, legs angled 30 degrees from your hips.
- Rest your left arm on the floor and put your right hand behind your head
- Lift your straight legs off the floor, bringing your torso toward your legs
- Slowly return to start. That’s one rep
Your trainer and friend,