Flourless 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Muffins
This pregnancy has NOT been easy on my sweet tooth. I have been craving chocolate like it is going out of style… and I do not even like chocolate! What, gives?
Anyways, I want to be able to give into my temptations… in a healthier way. So I have come up with better alternatives to still treat my sweet tooth without breaking the calorie bank!
Who likes muffins? Ok… I take that back… who loves moist, chewy melt-in-your-mouth muffins?
You guys are going to love these peanut butter and chocolate muffins. Not only are they flourless AND low carb, they are packed with protein as well!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 tbsp dark cocoa
- 1 scoop MRM’s Low Carb Protein in Chocolate (get 40% off your entire order at checkout using code SIA)
- 1/4 cup honey (optional-for extra sweetness)
- Dark Chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender and mix well.
- Then mix in or top with the chocolate chips-whichever you prefer!
- Fill cupcake liners up almost to the top (they hardly expand). Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Mmmm these smell so good!
Your trainer and friend,