The One Prenatal Vitamin You Should Be Taking
So, you just found out that you are pregnant. Congratulations! Now what?
The very first thing that you should do after finding out that you are newly pregnant is getting a good prental vitamin to support both you and baby. When we are pregnant, we need more vitamins and minerals to help support the entire process. There are even certain minerals that baby needs for vital spine and brain development! However, it can get super confusing because there are so many on the market these days, but which one is the best?
If I were pregnant for a third time around, I would choose Beli Baby prental vitamins, which are delivered straight to your door each month. I feel any woman could benefit from taking a prenatal vitamin whether or not you are trying to conceive or are already pregnant because, hello nice and stronger hair, skin, and nails. Postpartum mamas may benefit as well because this particular prenatal supports postpartum recovery and breastfeeding.
With only three pills a day, I noticed a pleasant minty aroma when taking each pill.
Why do I like it? Here are a few reasons:
- third party tested
- the first to have the right amount of choline in a prenatal
- improves egg quality
- protects baby’s brain and spine
- supports bone density for mama and baby
- helps reduce nausea
- help maintain energy levels throughout pregnancy and postpartum
- supports postpartum recovery and breastfeeding
- boost fertility for healthy conception
What are some key ingredients?
- Folate/Folic acid: Helps prevent birth defects and supports the general growth and development of the fetus and placenta
- Iron: Helps red blood cells deliver oxygen to your fetus
- Iodine: Essential for healthy brain development
- Choline: Important for the development of your fetus’s brain and spinal cord
- Vitamin C: Promotes healthy gums, teeth, and bones
- Vitamin A: Forms healthy skin, eyesight, and bone growth
- Vitamin B6: Helps form red blood cells and helps your body use fat, protein, and carbohydrates
- Vitamin B12: Maintains the nervous system and helps create red blood cells
- Calcium: Builds strong teeth and bones
- Vitamin D: Builds your fetus’s bones and teeth and promotes healthy eyesight and skin
Beli Baby prenatal vitamins are only $50 a month for a 30-day supply subscription. The great news is that you may cancel anytime, there is free shipping, and if you dislike it they will pay for it.
Another cool thing about the Beli brand? They offer a men’s prenatal! That is right. It helps to increase sperm count, improve sperm quality, and improve egg penetration. If you are on a TTC (trying to conceive) journey, I would highly recommend this for your partner as well.
Use code SIAC for 15% off and click here to shop all Beli goodies.
Your trainer and friend,