Naked Choc PB Banana Muffins
The following recipe is a great way to start the morning or to treat yourself throughout the day. Naked Choc PB contains powdered peanut butter, which has less fat and calories than regular peanut butter, and contains a good bit of protein as well. In addition, organic cacao powder is added to give it, its chocolate flavor.
- 3 tablespoons Naked Choc PB
- 1 1⁄2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup of sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- Line muffin tins with paper or foil liners.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash bananas or blend to create a paste.
- Add oil, egg, milk, and vanilla to a bowl. Mix well.
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda and stir until just combined.
- Add oats and Naked Choc PB and stir until combined well.
- Cool slightly, then pour batter into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Recipe courtesy of Naked Nutrition.
Your trainer and friend,