Blueberry Lemon Oatmeal Pancakes
I LOVE breakfast.. so much that it might be my favorite part of the day. Every morning for breakfast, I end up eating oats one way or another. Today, I decided to make some homemade pancakes with blueberries and fresh lemon zest using oats at my flour. The result? Blueberry, lemony goodness.
- 2 cups oats
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk (more or less, depending on how thick you want your pancakes)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup blueberries + a few to garnish
- 2 tsp lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 tsp lemon zest (grated)
- In a blender, blend your oats, milk, honey, lemon juice, and zest until smooth.
- Heat a greased skillet on medium and pour batter to form 4 small pancakes.
- Flip after 4-5 minutes and repeat.
- Serve with maple syrup or honey drizzled on top.
- Top with blueberries.
Your trainer and friend,