The Best Chest Exercises For A Lift
No matter your bra size, every girl wants firmer and perkier boobs. By strengthening the chest muscles, the pectoralis major and minor, which lie underneath the breast, you can obtain better posture, nice round shoulders and of course, a breast lift.
No, these exercises won’t turn an A into a C, BUT your chest muscles will develop and you will look fuller, higher and larger.
Always start out with a dumbbell weight you feel comfortable with.The lift-your-boobs work out . . .
♡ Dumbbell Chest Press
1. Lie down on a mat with your knees bent and a dumbbell in each hand.
2. Push the dumbbells up toward the ceiling, so that your arms are directly over your shoulders and your palms are facing your feet.
3. Lower your arms down and to the side and repeat the movement.
♡ Chest Fly
1. Lie down on a mat with a dumbbell in each hand, your arms up and the palms of your hands facing each other.
2. With your elbows slightly bent, lower your arms out to the side until you feel a stretch in your chest muscles.
3. Slowly return to starting position and repeat the movement.
♡ Knee Push-up
1. Place your knees on a mat, hands below the shoulders and cross your feet.
2. Keeping your back straight, start bending your elbows until your chest is almost touching the floor.
3. Pause and push back to starting position. Repeat until sets are complete.
These chest exercises will not tire you and you will see results.
Cheers to perkier boobies!