Summer Must Have Fitness Items for Fit Moms
Recently, I wrote a blog post discussing important reasons why women should be taking protein and how it boosts your weight loss and introduced you all to a yummy new protein powder from a company called PrettyFit, and now I am back to show you guys something that I am personally excited about and I think you will be, too.
But to recap, I had the chance to try PrettyFit All Natural Whey Isolate. What I loved about this protein powder is that it’s all natural and contains no artificial ingredients. This is important for weight loss since artificial sweeteners can negatively alter your natural gut flora. Also, zero grams of sugar? Yes, please!
This protein is so convenient for moms on the go because they come in these little single serving packets that make it easy to stay on top of your fitness goals because you can take them anywhere you go! Want to try it for yourself? Use code FITMOM20 for 20% off any item at https://store.imprettyfit.com/collections/all.
PrettyFit currently offers themed packs for fit ladies where each month they will assemble a box of the best nutritional supplements, healthy snacks, workout gear and more, chosen by top fitness professionals. This is the PERFECT and hassle-free way to find the best fitness supplements and snacks that you love and enjoy.
Some things to know about the PrettyFit Packs:
- Over $130 value in most boxes
- Membership is FREE – cancel anytime
- Receive a different expertly curated pack each month. Skip for free if it isn’t for you.
- FREE US SHIPPING + EASY RETURNS
This month’s themed packs are:
- Summer Bikini Pack
- Summer Kickstarter Pack
- Resolution Pack II
I received the Summer Bikini Pack for this month. In my opinion, this was the perfect pack for any fit mom out there because it contains a variety of fun, exciting products to help you get the body you have always wanted. The products are full sizes-not samples-which was a plus and everything was superb quality. It was a good mix of everything: you’ve got your workout supplements, some workout snacks, and even a shaker cup!
Curious to know what my Summer Bikini Pack from PrettyFit contained? Read on!
This Pack contained:
- PrettyFit BCAA Burn ($59.99): PrettyFit BCAA Burn helps you build lean muscle and burn fat by combining the benefits of BCAAs and L-Glutamine along with a non-stimulant fat burning and endurance complex in a delicious berry flavor. In addition to helping you recover faster, BCAA Burn can also burn more fat and help you have more endurance. It is currently their top selling product and I can see why because the taste is incredible and mixes very easily. I like to use this product along with my PrettyFit whey right after I finish up my workout.
- PrettyFit Omegas ($39.99): PrettyFit Omegas are ultra-purified and have more than double the amount of EPA and DHA per capsule compared to leading Omega-3 supplements. They’ve also added Vitamin E to help ensure maximal freshness and prevent oxidation. It is a premium quality Omega-3 product that should be a staple in any fit mom’s supplemental routine because fish oil has been proven to help boost your fat burning ability. I take my fish oil everyday with my multi-vitamins!
- EVL Trans4orm ($9.99): We love Trans4orm™ by EVL because it is a well-rounded and complete thermogenic that can help support fat loss. It contains high levels of ingredients scientifically suggested to boost metabolism, increase energy and focus, and reduce cravings. My husband is using this product since I am currently nursing and he says that he feels better after taking it in the mornings when he is exhausted! Instead of coffee, he says the EVL gives him all the energy he needs, while suppresing his appetite.
- Smartshake Slim Shaker Cup ($9.99): With its two storage compartments and slim grip SmartShake offers a versatile shaker that is easy to bring and carry around. Available in size 17oz/500ml. BPA free, dishwasher safe, microwave safe and freezer safe. I love this cute shaker cup and have been using it constantly.
- Quest Nutrition Protein Bar ($2.99): Quest bars have an incredibly clean ingredient profile with only a handful of ingredients compared to competitors. Not to mention, they have amazing flavors and are only ~160 calories. I have been a big fan of theirs for years and I love the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor that I received!
- 2 Bite Fuel Protein Granola Trail Mix Packs ($3.98): This granola snack packs 10 grams of whey protein isolate per serving along with being gluten-free, non-GMO, and no preservatives. It is a perfect guilt-free snack to help you build your ideal summer body! I loved how convenient these little snack packs were as I could easily throw them in my diaper bag or purse for when I am starving. They were oh so tasty!
- Bite Fuel Protein Cookies ($3.49): Another delicious and nutritious snack from Bite Fuel! Their protein cookies are made with premium ingredients and contain a whopping 18 grams of whey protein isolate per bag! They are gluten-free, non-GMO, and free of preservatives. They are a perfect, guilt-free way to quench your sweet tooth while still being healthy! I literally finished the whole bag in under 5 minutes.. I think. They were THAT good and actually tasted like a real cookie.
How do the packs work, exactly?
- Select the first pack you’d like to receive. Subscribe and save every month, or buy just one for a little extra. Members receive FREE shipping and returns and can cancel at any time.
- We’ll announce a new themed pack each month. Don’t like the upcoming pack? Subscribers can skip a month at no cost.
- Pat yourself on the back for saving a life. With every purchase, we make a donation to Vitamin Angels that supplies essential vitamins & minerals to at-risk populations in need.
- That’s it!
Want to try PrettyFit Pack for free? Try their sample pack!
Disclaimer: I was given a Sumemr Bikini Pack to try, at no cost. All opinions are my very own.