POPSUGAR MUST HAVE BOX OCTOBER 2016 REVIEW + COUPON
Ships: To the US only
Coupon: $5 off first box with code SHOP5
This month’s box included:
- Henri Bendel Packable Umbrella – Retail Value $58
- Lalicious Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil and Bubble Bath – Retail Value $28
- My Cup of Cocoa Dark Drinking Chocolate – Retail Value $5.99
- Morning Culture Rise & Shine Diner Mug – Retail Value $16
- Makeup Eraser The Makeup Eraser Mini -Retail Value $12
- Power Your Happy by Lisa Sugar – Retail Value $25 (Special Extra)
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen – Retail Value $8.99 (Special Extra)
My favorite goodie in this box was most definitely the book and my new mug (oh and the dark chocolate hot cocoa!). This book is so inspiring and I LOVE reading about powerful women who took the world into their own hands and created their bright futures on THEIR terms. I love a fellow #GIRLBOSS!
Don’t forget coupon code SHOP5 to get $5 off your first box!
They typically have themed boxes month-to-month and the value of the items in the box easily totals up to more than $100 to $175 when the box costs $40 per box. Pretty cool, huh?
Disclaimer: POPSUGAR sent me this Must Have Box to try; all opinions are my very own.