My New Favorite Kitchen Gadget + Clean Banana Apple Breakfast Muffins
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Braun. The opinions and text are all mine.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Braun. All opinions are my very own.
I enjoy cooking so much. After all, when we bought our first home, the kitchen was one of the most important aspects that I considered while making my choice. I feel no differently about the kitchen tools that I cook with! I have to have the best of the best there is out there to make my meals and snacks.
I decided to invest in the new Braun MultiQuick 9 and I am in love with it! It is a hand mixer with many different attachments to accomplish many different culinary skills; however, this is not your ordinary hand mixer or kitchen tool for that matter. Also, Braun has a huge line of household goods from coffee makers to ordinary blenders with great reviews so it is a brand that I trust.
One cool feature of the MQ9 was that it has the world’s first ACTIVEBlade technology which incorporates a flexible shaft that moves the blade up and down which gives you a 250% more active cutting surface to work with which results in 2 times finer blending. Also, the patented POWERBell Plus features an extra milling blade to blend large pieces of food more easily. Seriously, this thing makes cooking a breeze because it does so much!
A few other aspects of the MQ9 that fascinate me are:
- Advance SPLASHControl technology: Advanced SPLASHcontrol technology prevents splashing and delivers the best blending results to keep you and your kitchen clean. The MQ9 has 55%* less suction for effortless handling and perfect control. *
- EasyClick system Plus: With the EasyClick Plus system, you can quickly change attachments as you prep. It gives you the versatility to blend, chop, whisk, mash, crush, and puree ingredients effortlessly.
- Smart Speed Technology: With Braun’s SmartSpeed technology, you can intuitively adjust blending power without stopping with the simple squeeze of a button. Push gently for coarse results and apply a little more pressure for more power and finer results. Plus, the SmoothStart feature prevents jolting on startup.With
- Braun’s SmartSpeed technology, you can intuitively adjust blending power without stopping. Push gently for coarse results and apply a little more pressure for more power and finer results. Plus, the SmoothStart feature prevents jolting on startup. The hardest foods stand no chance with the 700-watt MQ9 Hand Blender.
- BPA free!
The very first recipe that I used with my new Braun MultiQuick 9 Hand Mixer was Banana Apple Muffins. It was very easy to use! I used the whisk attachment to beat the bananas, eggs, and butter together as well as the batter itself.
I also loved how I could control the speed by gently pressing on the power button. If I wanted it to whisk faster, I would press harder on the button. It worked like a charm as you can see the sheer joy on my face! I can see how this tool would make even the most difficult recipes easier to accomplish. In fact, 66% of Americans who cook said that they avoid challenging recipes that require too many tools.
Next, I used the chopping attachment to cut up the apples for this recipe as well. The chopping attachment was pretty unique, I must admit! It chopped the hard apple into tiny little fine pieces that fit well into the muffin batter that I created!
Now you see it… now you don’t!
Switching from attachment to attachment was easy and quick to do! 82% of Americans who cook actually agree that one versatile kitchen tool with multiple attachments would simplify their cooking experience.
Some of the other attachments that come with the MQ9 are a blending wand, a masher, a beaker, a 1.5-cup mini chopper and a jug blender.
Here is the recipe if you’d like to make it yourself:
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 tbsp cinnaon
- 1 apple
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tin with coconut oil cooking spray
- Combine eggs, banana, butter into bowl and mix well
- Pour oats into the same bowl and mix well
- Chop the apple and mix into the batter
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tins
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool and Enjoy!
Not into muffins? No worries. The MQ9 can come in handy when grating cheese, chopping meat, or even slicing onions in the kitchen because it can literally do it all thanks to the multiple attachments included.
I would highly recommend the Braun MultiQuick 9 Hand Mixer to anyone who loves to cook at home and get things done with more ease and less worry. I love it so much that I cannot believe I made it this long without it!