Man Pleasing Chicken from Pinterest
I love chicken. But, sometimes, chicken can get a little bland! Can you feel me?
I was searching Pinterest the other day and I came across a simple chicken dish called “Man Pleasing Chicken.” I figured by the title, it had to be pretty damn good. I read through the ingredients and it wasn’t THAT unhealthy so I decided to give it a try.
Lo and behold-it was like my taste buds exploded inside my mouth. My husband and son couldn’t agree more! I was stunned at how simple this chicken was to make, but moreso at how much flavor was packed into it.
I am pretty sure you are thinking, “Ok Sia, shut up and give me the damn recipe!!”
- Chicken thighs- 1 package
- Dijon mustard- 1/2 cup
- Maple syrup- 1/4 cup
- Rice/rice wine vinegar- 1 tablespoon
- Fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450º F.
- Then, mix together 1/2 cup of dijon mustard, 1/4 cup of maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon of rice/rice wine vinegar.
- Put 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs into a foil-lined or disposable oven-proof, 8×8 inch baking dish. Six thighs came in my package, which made enough to serve 3 people.
- Then, salt and pepper the thighs. Pour your maple mustard mixture over them, turning the thighs in the mixture so they are fully coated.
- Put the chicken thighs into the oven, and let them bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165ºF. Baste the tops of the chicken with the sauce half way through.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Plate the chicken, whisk the sauce that remains in the baking dish, and then spoon the extra sauce over the top. Sprinkle over some fresh rosemary.
I served my Man Pleasing Chicken with maple baked beans and asparagus. Simple, yet tasty!
Needless to say, I will be making this dinner again!
Your trainer and friend,