How to Meal Prep Like a Fitness Pro
- Wash your broccoli. I love using fresh broccoli and then separating the florets.
- Boil your brown rice. I usually boil about 2 cups.
- As my rice is boiling, I will throw some boneless, skinless chicken breasts on my George Foreman grill (if you do not have one, just bake them in the oven) seasoned with Mrs Dash and Lemon Pepper.
- Once the rice is done, I will set it to the side. It is done! YAY.
- Once the chicken is complete, I will chop it up into smaller bits and throw it into a skillet with 1/2 cup of water, more seasonings, and then add the broccoli.
- I will cook the chicken and broccoli together for maybe 5-7 minutes on medium.
- Once the broccoli and chicken mixture is cooked, I will divide it amongst several tupperware containers, along with the rice.
- That is it.
If you cannot make it to a gym and need to workout from home, try my new Strong Body Guide that is helping busy women worldwide get into their best shape ever. Little to no equipment needed for most moves!
In this guide, you can expect:
– ✅ 12 weeks of workouts that can be done at home with little to no equipment.
– ✅ 225 pages long
– ✅ Each workout takes less than 30 minutes-great for busy schedules.
– ✅ step by step instructional picture examples of every move
– ✅ no gym required
– ✅ exercises focus on hiit, strength training, and plymetrics
– ✅ download on any device
– ✅ build a lean tone stomach, butt, thighs, and arms
– ✅ download instantly from anywhere
– ✅ promote fat loss & boost metabolism
– ✅ contains cardio and stretching routines as well!
– ✅ full exercise glossary with images and instructions for every move
*All guides are digital ebooks available instantly worldwide. Compatible on all devices – Android, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Nook, Computer, Mac.
For those who have asked, here’s where my meal prep containers come from:
Your trainer and friend,