Diary of a Fit Mommy’s 14 Day Lean Legs Challenge
Day 1: 10 High Knees/15 Calf Raises/20 Plie Squats
Day 2: 15 High Knees/20 Calf Raises/25 Plie Squats
Day 3: 20 High Knees/25 Calf Raises/30 Plie Squats
Day 4: REST DAY
Day 5: 25 High Knees/30 Calf Raises/35 Plie Squats
Day 6: 30 High Knees/35 Calf Raises/40 Plie Squats
Day 7: 35 High Knees/40 Calf Raises/45 Plie Squats
Day 8: REST DAY
Day 9: 40 High Knees/45 Calf Raises/50 Plie Squats
Day 10: 45 High Knees/50 Calf Raises/55 Plie Squats
Day 11: 50 High Knees/55 Calf Raises/60 Plie Squats
Day 12: REST DAY
Day 13: 55 High Knees/60 Calf Raises/65 Plie Squats
Day 14: 60 High Knees/65 Calf Raises/70 Plie Squats
- In basic high knees, you need to stand still with your feet hip-width apart. Pull your right knee towards your chest and keep it there for 3 seconds. Now move it back to the original position and then repeat the step.
- Now do the same gesture with the left knee.
- Stand on the edge of a step.
- Stand tall with your abdominals pulled in, the balls of your feet firmly planted on the step, and your heels hanging over the edge.Rest your hands against a wall or a sturdy object for balance.
- Raise your heels a few inches above the edge of the step so that you’re on your tiptoes.
- Hold the position for a moment, and then lower your heels below the platform, feeling a stretch in your calf muscles.
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart with toes turned out, holding lighter dumbbells vertically in front of thighs.
- Keeping abs tight and torso tall, bend knees 90 degrees; keep knees aligned between second and third toes and weight in heels.
- Press back to start; squeeze your glutes.
Want to build a better body in just 12 weeks? Check out my Fit Mommy Workout Bundle!
Bundle & Save BIG!
In this bundle, you will receive:
-Butt & Thigh Blaster 4 Week Home Workout Program
-Armed & Fabulous 4 Week Home Program
-Ab & Core Attach 4 Week Home Program
-Eat Clean, Get Lean 4 Week Meal Plan
All programs are bodyweight exercises only-NO GYM REQUIRED! You can simply do these at home within the comfort of your own home.
Features 4 weeks of high-resolution step-by-step pictures and an exercise directory.
*The Armed & Fabulous program does require one set of dumbbells only.
Jumpstart your weightloss with this 4 week clean eating meal plan! With over 60 easy-to-make recipes, you are sure to enjoy the world of clean eating while losing those few extra pounds.
“Can I do all 3 workout programs together?” Absolutely! You can actually alternate them and do your butt program one day, arms the next, and then abs. Then start over!