Bikini Competitor French Toast Muffin Cups
Your typical bikini competitor diet consists of a lot of egg whites (high protein, low calories and fat). I love food and flavor and can’t just eat plain egg whites every day so I have found many different ways to spice them up. This recipe is one of my favorites and has even passed the husband taste test. These muffin cups are easy to pop in the microwave and eat on the go so there is no excuse for missing breakfast.
What you need:
- 2 containers liquid egg whites (or 20-24 egg whites)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup baking stevia (or natural sweetener of your choice)
- 6 slices Ezekiel bread cut into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 (use multi-rack convection if your oven has it. I purchased mine at Nawara Brothers Home Store in Grand Rapids Michigan and love it!)
- Line 24 muffin cups with parchment paper cups or spray with non-stick baking spray
- Evenly distribute the cubed bread in the muffin cups
4. Mix all other ingredient together in mixing bowl. Whisk for 1 minute.
5. Pour egg white mixture evenly over Ezekiel bread in each muffin cup.
6. Let sit for 5 minutes.
7. Bake at 350 for approximately 30 minutes or until egg whites are cooked thoroughly.
8. Enjoy! The recipe makes 24 so I typically freeze half and put the other 12 in the fridge.
Nutrition Facts per Muffin: (I eat 4 -6 at a time)
24 Calories, 0.2 grams of fat, 4 grams of carbs, 5 grams of protein