5 Butt Exercises That Are Better Than Squats
1. Single-Leg Deadlift With Kettlebell
The single-leg deadlift not only works your backside, targeting both the hamstring and the glutes but also works the core.
– Do 12 reps on each leg, for three sets.
2. Curtsy Lunges
Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips. Keeping your hips square, cross your right leg behind you and step backward as you lower your right knee toward the floor. Your left knee should remain directly above your left ankle. Pause, then press into your left heel as you stand and extend your right leg into a side kick. Repeat for 45 to 60 seconds before you switch legs. Do 10 reps.
3. Hydrants with Leg Extension
If you cannot make it to a gym and need to workout from home, try my new Strong Body Guide that is helping busy women worldwide get into their best shape ever. Little to no equipment needed for most moves!
In this guide, you can expect:
– ✅ 12 weeks of workouts that can be done at home with little to no equipment.
– ✅ 225 pages long
– ✅ Each workout takes less than 30 minutes-great for busy schedules.
– ✅ step by step instructional picture examples of every move
– ✅ no gym required
– ✅ exercises focus on hiit, strength training, and plymetrics
– ✅ download on any device
– ✅ build a lean tone stomach, butt, thighs, and arms
– ✅ download instantly from anywhere
– ✅ promote fat loss & boost metabolism
– ✅ contains cardio and stretching routines as well!
– ✅ full exercise glossary with images and instructions for every move
*All guides are digital ebooks available instantly worldwide. Compatible on all devices – Android, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Nook, Computer, Mac.