3 Ingredient Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
Light and fluffy, your sweet tooth needs these almost cake-like cookies!
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c honey
- Preheat oven to 350 and line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk egg in small bowl. Add peanut butter and honey, and mix until fully combined.
- Using a tablespoon, drop cookies 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. The batter is gooey. Don’t worry. Just stay with me here.
- Bake for 15 minutes on middle oven rack.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Cookies will continue baking and firm as they cool.
- Eat one cookie and convince yourself not to eat the other 11 the same sitting.
Your trainer and friend,