There’s not much to “love” when it comes to those pesky love handles! Although, there’s really no way to target one specific area, here is a great two week challenge to try to diminish the appearance of your handles. As always, make sure you are eating a clean diet because, after all, abs are made in the kitchen!
Day 1: 10 second Side Plank/ 15 Side Bends/ 20 Russian Twists
Day 2: 15 second Side Plank/ 20 Side Bends/ 25 Russian Twists
Day 3: 20 second Side Plank/ 25 Side Bends/ 30 Russian Twists
Day 4: REST
Day 5: 25 second Side Plank/ 30 Side Bends/ 35 Russian Twists
Day 6: 30 second Side Plank/ 35 Side Bends/ 40 Russian Twists
Day 7: 35 second Side Plank/ 40 Side Bends/ 45 Russian Twists
Day 8: REST
Day 9: 40 second Side Plank/ 45 Side Bends/ 50 Russian Twists
Day 10: 45 second Side Plank/ 50 Side Bends/ 55 Russian Twists
Day 11: 50 second Side Plank/ 55 Side Bends/ 60 Russian Twists
Day 12: REST
Day 13: 55 second Side Plank/ 60 Side Bends/65 Russian Twists
Day 14: 60 second Side Plank/ 65 Side Bends/ 70 Russian Twists
**NOTE: These moves target each individual side so make sure to complete both sides of your body for each exercise for each day listed to be a complete set**
- Lay down on your side so that only your forearm and the side of your foot are touching the ground.
- Make your body into a straight line (side plank position).
- Bend at the waist and lower your hip towards the ground and then back up again.
- Repeat for the desired amount of repetitions and then switch sides.
- Grasp a set of dumbbells. Stand straight up with one dumbbell in each hand, palms facing in.
- Keep your feet firmly on the floor with a shoulder width stance.
- Keeping your back straight and your eyes facing forwards, bend down to the right as far as you can, then back up again.
- Without pausing at the top, bend down to the left.
- Repeat for desired reps.
- Sit on the ground with your knees bent and your heels about a foot from your butt.
- Lean slightly back without rounding your spine at all. It is really important, and difficult, to keep your back straight, but don’t let it curve.
- Place your arms straight out in front of you with your hands one on top of the other. Your hands should be level with the bottom of your ribcage.
- Pull your navel to your spine and twist slowly to the left. The movement is not large and comes from the ribs rotating, not from your arms swinging. Inhale through center and rotate to the right. This completes one rep
Want to build a better body in just 12 weeks? Check out my Fit Mommy Workout Bundle!
Bundle & Save BIG!
In this bundle, you will receive:
-Butt & Thigh Blaster 4 Week Home Workout Program
-Armed & Fabulous 4 Week Home Program
-Ab & Core Attach 4 Week Home Program
-Eat Clean, Get Lean 4 Week Meal Plan
All programs are bodyweight exercises only-NO GYM REQUIRED! You can simply do these at home within the comfort of your own home.
Features 4 weeks of high-resolution step-by-step pictures and an exercise directory.
*The Armed & Fabulous program does require one set of dumbbells only.
Jumpstart your weightloss with this 4 week clean eating meal plan! With over 60 easy-to-make recipes, you are sure to enjoy the world of clean eating while losing those few extra pounds.
“Can I do all 3 workout programs together?” Absolutely! You can actually alternate them and do your butt program one day, arms the next, and then abs. Then start over!