DIY Body Wrap Recipe
Interested in body wrapping, but not sure if you want to spend countless dollars investing in the pricey wraps? We do not blame you!
Here is a very simple DIY recipe to make your own body wraps at home!
What you will need:
- Vitamin E oil
- Sea Salt or Freshly Ground Coffee Beans
- Cocoa Butter or Shea Butter
- Saran Wrap
What you will do:
- Start by massaging the Vitamin E oil onto your stomach.
- Then get some saran wrap, wrap your belly tightly.
- Now it’s time to wait…I waited about 1 1/2 hour before removing my wrap and I probably would not go past 2.
- After you remove your wrap you will be gross; so grab your sea salt or coffee grounds and hop in the shower/bath. Rinse off your stomach and scrub away the dead skin to buffer your abs.
- Once you’re out of the shower or bath, dry off and put on a moisturizer of your choice and voila!
Want to build a better body in just 12 weeks? Check out my Fit Mommy Workout Bundle!
Bundle & Save BIG!
In this bundle, you will receive:
-Butt & Thigh Blaster 4 Week Home Workout Program
-Armed & Fabulous 4 Week Home Program
-Ab & Core Attach 4 Week Home Program
-Eat Clean, Get Lean 4 Week Meal Plan
All programs are bodyweight exercises only-NO GYM REQUIRED! You can simply do these at home within the comfort of your own home.
Features 4 weeks of high-resolution step-by-step pictures and an exercise directory.
*The Armed & Fabulous program does require one set of dumbbells only.
Jumpstart your weightloss with this 4 week clean eating meal plan! With over 60 easy-to-make recipes, you are sure to enjoy the world of clean eating while losing those few extra pounds.
“Can I do all 3 workout programs together?” Absolutely! You can actually alternate them and do your butt program one day, arms the next, and then abs. Then start over!